Today is the 1st July and the first half of 2015 is history!
Like a halftime at a sports game, mid year is a good time to stop ... or at least pause ... and reflect.
Ask yourself some questions:
- What has gone well and needs affirming?
- What isn't going so well and needs adjusting?
- How do you feel?
- What do you want to say to God?
- What does he want to say to you?
Why not set aside some time for prayerfully meditating on these questions and your first half of the year. Then write down your impressions. Make some decisions our of your reflections.
Remember, what you tolerate, you will never change.
Here's to an even better second half of 2015 for you!
- Halftime - Mid Year Review
- A Theology of Self Care
- Kairos - the Time of Opportunity
- Book Review: Halftime: Changing Your Game Plan from Success to Significance.
- Book Review: The Essentialist: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less.
- Stages of Life.
- The Importance of a Life Plan.
- Day One - A Great Journal App.