Did you know that being part of a church gathering is the safest place to be!
Statistics tell us:
1. Do NOT ride in automobiles: they cause 20% of all fatal accidents.
2. Do NOT travel by air, rail, or water: 16% of all accidents happen on these.
3. Do NOT walk on the streets or sidewalks: 14% of all accidents happen to pedestrians.
4. Do NOT stay home: 17% of all accidents occur in the home.
5. Only .001% of all deaths occur in worship services in church, and these are related to previous physical disorders.
Hence, the safest place for you to be at any time is church!
The lesson is: Spend more time in church! IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE!