In addition to reading the Bible regularly, and a variety of other books (see Recommended Reading and The Art of Reading), I also like to browse through various newspapers (online) and magazines from time to time.
Here is a list of my favourites ...
- The Herald Sun - Melbourne's most widely read newspaper. It sells more than 554,000 copies a day (February 2006), reaching 1.5 million readers.
- The Age - Melbourne's other popular newspaper with more indepth articles and editorials.
- The Australian - Australia's best newspaper for keeping touch with what's happening around our nation.
- USA Today - America's best selling popular newspaper, with a wider readership than the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times.
- TIME magazine - a great way to keep a pulse on key issues happening globally.
- Christianity Today - an evangelical publication highlighting current issues and events in the Christian world.
- Leadership Journal - a Christian magazine with excellent articles on topics relevant to leadership.
- Ministry Today - a magazine highlighting issues and events in the charismatic/Pentecostal world.
- REV Magazine - a practical magazine with helpful articles for a variety of church ministry areas.
- Harvard Business Review - the classic source of business wisdom for managers and organisational leaders.