How's this for some kid's doctrine, taken straight from Sunday School ...
- "The first book of the Bible is the book of geniuses in which Adam and Eve were created from an apple tree."
- "Noah’s wife’s name was Joan of Arc."
- "Lot’s wife was a pillar of salt by day and a ball of fire by night."
- "Samson slayed the Philipines with the axe of the apostles."
- "Unleavened bread is bread that is made without ingredients."
- " Moses went to the top of Mount Sianide to get the 10 commandments and the seventh one is, 'Thou shalt not admit adultery'."
- "Solomon had 300 wives and 700 porcupines."
- "Jesus was born because Mary had an immaculate contraption."
- "The people who followed Jesus were the 12 decibels."
- "The epistles were the wives of the apostles."
- "A Christian should only have one wife. That’s called monotony."
"Out of the mouths of babes ..."